Protecting your private information is our top priority.
This Statement of Privacy applies to the www.tanceuticals.com website and Tanceuticals, LLC and governs data collection and usage.
Collection of your Personal Information
Tanceuticals may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Tanceuticals's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Tanceuticals. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Tanceuticals website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Tanceuticals' public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Tanceuticals encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Tanceuticals so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Tanceuticals is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Tanceuticals website.
Use of your Personal Information
Tanceuticals collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Tanceuticals may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Tanceuticals and its affiliates. Tanceuticals may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Tanceuticals does not sell, rent or lease its customer email lists to third parties.
Tanceuticals may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Tanceuticals, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Tanceuticals may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Tanceuticals, in order to determine what Tanceuticals services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Tanceuticals to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Tanceuticals will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Tanceuticals or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Tanceuticals; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Tanceuticals, or the public.
The Tanceuticals website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Tanceuticals pages, or register with Tanceuticals site or services, a cookie helps Tanceuticals to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Tanceuticals website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Tanceuticals features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Tanceuticals services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
We secure your information through Let's Encrypt and Shopify.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Let's Encrypt and Shopify are independent, third-party companies engaged in the development of digital trust. They provide authentication of Internet services, digital identity and intellectual property. By clicking on the lock in the URL, the browser will serve up a web page that confirms that the connection to Tanceuticals is secure.
Children Under Thirteen
Tanceuticals does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out and Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Tanceuticals by contacting us here.
Changes to this Statement
Tanceuticals will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Tanceuticals encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Tanceuticals is protecting your information.
Tanceuticals welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Tanceuticals has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
6501 E Greenway Pkwy #103-328
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
1. For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
2. You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
3. These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
4. Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
5. If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
Effective as of May 25, 2018